Introduction. Definition and function of cookies.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allows a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the User. The User's browser memorizes Cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called Session Cookies).
Most browsers accept Cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or inhibit temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating Cookies in your browser– theeasywayvalencia.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of your request.
What kind of Cookies are there?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: these are those that are sent from our own computers or domain.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third entity.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the web page, not being registered on the hard disk of your computer or equivalent device. With it, we analyze the patterns of traffic on the web, which allows us to progressively improve the contents and uses of the web.
- Persistent cookies: are those that are stored on the hard drive for a certain time and are read by our website every time a new visit is made. These cookies expire after the pre-established deadline and are used, usually, to facilitate the services of purchase and registration.
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: they are those that allow the user to obtain a satisfactory navigation since they enable a good functioning of the web. For example, they can control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process or request form, use security features, store contents for the broadcast of videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these are the ones that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria (language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc ...).
- Analysis Cookies: these are the ones that allow the quantification of the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the users' use of the services provided.
- Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, allowing to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Technical Cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the use of the different options and services offered.
- Cookie PHPSESSID. It serves for the correct functioning of the electronic commerce software that allows to implement the online store on the web: identify the user during the session, prevent the user from having to repeat authentication processes on the web, accelerate some processes of the website, remember selections made during the session or in subsequent accesses. They allow access to the user area, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the broadcast of videos, share content through social networks. They provide security and compliance assistance. They guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Session cookie. Expires at the end of the session.
- Cookie accepted. It serves to display the notice of the Cookies Policy until the user accepts and remembers the acceptance by the user of the installation of cookies. Persistent cookie. Expiration 9 years.
COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
Analysis Cookies: They gather information about the user's browsing experience on the website in an anonymous way. They allow to quantify the number of users, if they are new and repeat visits and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the users' use of the offered service. In order to do this, it analyzes its navigation on the website in order to improve the offer of products or services that are offered.
We use the Google Analytics system (Google tool for the measurement of traffic of web pages), which stores cookies on the user's computer to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web page. By using this web page the user is consenting to the treatment of information about him by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
The cookies used by this system are:
- Cookie _utma. Is the visitor identifier. Save information related to the session. Persistent cookie. It expires at 2 years.
- Cookie _utmb. It is used to know the time spent by the user on our page and the number of pages they visit, or what is the same as the visits / sessions of the visits. Session cookie. It expires in 30 minutes.
- Cookie _utmc. It is used in conjunction with __utmb to see if a new session is set for the user. Session cookie. Expires at the end of the session.
- Cookie _utmz. It is used to carry out the attribution of the visit, ie from where and how the user has arrived at our website. Persistent cookie. It expires after 6 months.
- Cookie _ga. It is used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie. It expires at 2 years.
Technical Cookies: Cookies of different social networks that allow sharing content through social networks. If the social register is used, the social network is authorized to be able to store a Cookie to remember the identification in the service. This Cookie is persistent and expedites access on subsequent visits. Each social network uses its own cookies. We recommend you visit the privacy sections of these media, where you can find updated information on your cookies.
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For other browsers consult the documentation of the browser that is installed.
These lists are updated as soon as possible when there is some kind of change in the services offered on the web. However, it may happen that during the update the list does not already include a Cookie, although they will always refer to Cookies with the same purposes as those registered in the list.